My darling husband, my supportive parents, my amazing sisters, my sweet in-laws, my adorable nieces and nephews, my fabulous friends, my fellow inspirational yoga instructors and bodytalkers, my loyal yoga students, my fellow entertaining bloggers, my fellow motivating gym rats and last but not least, I would like to give thanks to the dear man who sat next to R and I at a wedding we attended last weekend, for not only offering to take a picture of us, but who zoomed in so close that only our little (or rather big) heads are shown; for it is the only picture we took all weekend.
For these things, I am grateful.
That is a AWESOME picture! I am grateful for that sweet man also. I LOVE when you post pictures, since I don't get to see you very often.
ReplyDeleteCute Picture!~ You look fab!
ReplyDeleteYou are Beautiful! Great Picture of you guys.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the picture! You are gorgeous girl. Cutest couple.
ReplyDelete