Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Paper

Another funny R story, I can't help but share!
Piggybacking on the "R eats dog food" post:

A couple days ago R and I were in the kitchen. I was clearing off the table and had given R a pile of his stuff to put away. Next thing I know, I turn around and see R standing in front of the trash can chewing on something and spitting it out in his hands to throw away. I stood there for a couple seconds, observing this animal like behavior. With a confused look on my face, I ask, "Are you eating...paper???" He corrects me by saying, "I'm not eating it, just chewing it up". "WHY?!?!" His reply: "There was sensitive information on it, so I couldn't just throw it away". I reminded him that's the reason we have a paper shredder. He said, "I know, but with a paper shredder, you can put the pieces back together. Now, I KNOW no one can put this back together". LOL!!! Well okay then! Can't argue that!

What can I say? The MAN I married is an ANIMAL!! And I love him even more for it!
Happy Tuesday Ladyoga Readers :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like something Joe would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he's chewing it up and spitting it out his mouth, it could be worse... hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Well he makes a good point!
    I love love love your blog. It always makes me laugh! keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete