Anyway, after reading that article, I got to thinking of all the silly (and partially pathetic) names R and I have for each other. We seem to go thru phases with pet names, so I compiled a list of the ones we use regularly. Just remember that he who judges, shall also be judged :) Here goes...
Babe
Baby
Love
Love Bug
Beautiful
Handsome
Handsome Pants
Gorgeous
Gorge
Gorgo
Hun
Sweet Cheeks
Baby Cakes
Baby Baker (I was using the T9 setting on my phone for texting one time, and I meant to type out Cakes, as in Baby Cakes, but my phone’s default setting typed out Baker instead of Cakes. Hence the name Baby Baker. Silly? Yes. But it stuck, and we’re okay with that).
Moving on…Right now we’re on a Honey Bunny kick….we’ve come up with these variations: (and yes, we actually use every last one of them)...
Honey
Honey Bunny
Honey Bunny Bunny Bunny
Honey Bunny Bunny Boo
Honey Bunny Boo
Honey Bunny Boo Bear
Honey Boo Boo
Bunny Boo Boo
Bunny
Boo Boo
Boo Bear
Boo
Boo Bizzle
Bizzle (see note below for more information on the "izzle")
And ironically, we rarely say Sweetie or Sweetheart! Haha!
Here are a few more...(Sorry, it's not over yet!)
Nicknames R has given me:
K-Tar (my villain name)
Shewhotah-Allah (my Indian name): comes from the English origin, meaning “Woman who speaks excessively”
Queen (I actually prefer Princess, but whatever. As long as I’m royalty, I can’t complain)
Fathead (this one is generally used only as an insult)
Nicknames I've given to R:
Stallion (Actually R gave himself this nickname)
Cobra (this one too, as a matter of fact)
Hewhohascrookedface (R’s Indian name): comes from the English origin, meaning “Man whose facial features are not symmetrical”
R: Short for "Ryan"
R-Dawg (R’s gangster name)
Fathead (Again, used only as an insult)
Silly and pathetic. I warned you.
We have also gotten pretty creative with Leviticus’s "pet" names : ) Here are a few we use regularly:
L Slice
L Dog
L Diz
L Dizzy
L Dizzle
LePooper Face
Big Dawg
Big Head
Itty Bitty Levitty
(We actually have two dogs, but Venus doesn't have any other nicknames yet except for a few that I officially deem inappropriate to type out on this blog. It is PG afterall. Well, let's just say, it took a looooong time to potty train her and for a while there, she was kind of a bully to her big brother, so her nicknames aren't quite as "kid friendly" as Leviticus's are). Here's proof of our little bully using L Dog's cheek as a chew toy:

See what I mean?! Anyway, in addition to nicknames we have for each other and for the dizzies, I also thought of some funny phrases we frequently use. Here are a few examples:
“Man! Whoever invented _______ is a GENIUS!!” (Fill in the blank with whatever object you are impressed by). For example, a few we've used recently have been “Nutella”, “umbrellas” and “the pooper scooper”.
We call going to bed, "mimis". Even the dogs know this. We say, "Go mimis. Go mimis" and they run upstairs. It's pretty funny! We refer to the house as the Hizzy. Let me use it in a sentence for you: “I’m on my way to the hizzy”.
Speaking of the Hizzy, we basically like to add any variation of “izzy” or “izzle” onto any word possible. Some examples:
For Shizzle (for sure)
Dizzy or Dizzle (dog)
Wizzy World (Wal-Mart)
Hizzy (house)
Fizzle (food)
Lizzy (lunch)
Wizzy (work)
And in case you were wondering, here's what it all sounds like when it's put together:
Come on Boo Boo. I'll lock up the hizzy, can you put L Slice and Venus outside? We'll fill up Palmer and then stop by Wizzy World real quick. Don't let me forget to pick up fizzle for lizzy tomorrow. I want to hurry so we can get hizzy and go mimis. What time do you have to wizzy in the morning?
Okay okay, if you've made it through this entire post (with or without gagging), I'll be impressed! I'm sure this list is just the beginning, but no worries, I won't put you through that again :)
Anyway, thanks for reading....

Love, R Dawg and K Tar : )
i literally busted out laughing! these are cute!
ReplyDeleteI loved the paragraph at the end using all the words...I was laughing hysterically! Loved this post!
ReplyDeleteI wasn't gagging at all, but my eyes are crying form laughing SO hard! This is you both to a TEE!
ReplyDeleteUm I'm basically in love with you guys! Can I be like you? Please?!? I am seriously laughing over here. Loooove it!
ReplyDeleteenjoyed Love you lots
ReplyDeleteyou guys are hilarious, I was laughing my head off, keep posting, I love it. I love you guys, hugs and kisses from your favorite aunt :0)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PICTURE OF THE PUPS! Yes, I'm that excited about the awesomeness of that photo.
ReplyDelete