
Everyone has those little corky things about them that make them unique, and R and I are no exception to that. So for your entertainment, I'm willing to share some of those things with you along with some other various interesting (or not so much) facts about us. Here goes...
-I have an ear fetish. Obsession. Fascination. Infatuation. Call it what you will, bottom line, I love ears.
-R has to decorate the back side of the Christmas tree even when it is in the corner of the room and no one will see it.
-I eat the same thing for breakfast and lunch Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
-R has to carry the same amount of grocery bags on both arms, otherwise he feels unbalanced.
-I like to wash my feet before I get into bed and there's nothing I love more than clean sheets (okay, that may be a bit of a stretch, but I do LOVE clean sheets).
-R wanted to be professional athlete when he was younger.
-I wanted to be a kindergarten teacher.
-I never flush the toilet with the lid up.
-R always puts the seat down after he pees. Seriously, every time. It's awesome.
-I hate when people say "supposably". It's supposedly, people.
-R bites his nails.
-It drives me crazy.
-I play with his ears.
-That drives him crazy.
-Our first kiss was in the airport in Manchester, NH.
-We have names for all of our vehicles. Our first is Suzi Q. She is a Suzuki Esteem. She's old but has been so loyal and is very low maintenance, so we keep her around. Our second was Jeffery, a Lincoln LS named after the butler on Fresh Prince of Bel Air. We loved him but he was extremely high maintenance, so we sold him on the lemon lot a couple years ago. He went to a good home. Then we found Palmer. He's a Jeep Commander, named after the late President Palmer on the hit tv series, 24.
-Speaking of 24, we love Jack Bauer. Seriously, we love him.
-R once spelled out my name in bullet holes while shooting. So romantic, I know.
-When the doorbell rings unexpectedly on a Sunday afternoon, we rarely answer it.
-We have driven through every state between California and Florida and from Florida to New Hampshire.
-Our friends just had a baby girl and named her our last name, Savard.
-Valentine's Day, R's birthday, my birthday, and our anniversary are all within 3 weeks of each other.
Our first kiss was at the airport in Atlanta!! And holy moly what a kiss it was!!
ReplyDelete