Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Art of Love

Over the years, we've learned a thing or two from each other. Actually, I have learned a lot more from R than he has from me, but that's only because he snatched me up so young :)

R has taught me how to shoot guns, change a tire, drive a ginormous U-Haul truck cross country, drive a boat, play tennis, play chess, play poker, ski, and how to use a stud finder.

I have taught R how to make homemade ice cream, the importance of (and how to) tweeze his eyebrows, helped him refine his freestyle, the difference between they're, their, and there, and how to play phase 10.

While writing this post, I asked R for his input. He said, without taking his eyes off his video game, "You taught me the art of love, baby". Lol What a charming man I married :)

No comments:

Post a Comment