Monday, March 5, 2012

The Bachelor

R and I were watching The Bachelor, something we both look forward to every week. And as you may or may not know, we still don't have TV, so we use only Hulu.com for all our television needs, which is pretty limited to say the least. Hulu doesn't post the show until the day after it airs on tv, and even then, it often takes us a couple days to get around to watching them anyway. So full circle here.....R and I are upstairs and I had just turned on the latest episode of The Bachelor. In the first few minutes of the show, these phrases came out of my dear sweet R's mouth:

"Oooh, black nail polish with that outfit? No go girl!" 
"Bad outfit chicka. Well, I mean, at least she tried."

And then this conversation followed:

R: Can we just fast forward to the end and see who gets the rose?
Me: No.
R: Fine, want me to tell you who gets it?
Me: No.
R: Are u sure, cuz I know; Bryan told me.
Me: Whos Brian?!
R: Bryan, (as if I should know him) from work.

Is it just me, or does the image of Ryan and Bryan discussing the latest Bachelor gossip while marching in the woods, drenched in sweat with their 80 pound ruck sacks on their backs and blisters on their feet crack anyone else up?! Because I'll tell ya what, I have a hard time containing myself even just remembering this little conversation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment