It's been a hot minute since I've blogged, right? Well, I was randomly trying to remember a funny story that happened last Christmas that I knew I had blogged about. Idk, something or other about a nativity scene...
Anyway, I popped open my Safari browser, typed in my blog address, and lo and behold, there it was! A whole crap load of funny stuff right before my eyes! I forgot so many of these stories and am so glad I blogged about them! I had a good little ab workout reading through them and laughing at all the funny things (that R has done over the years. I'm gonna be honest though, I wish I could say I was laughing with him, but when I asked him if he wanted me to read them out loud, he kindly declined with a "no, that's okay". So, I happily went on and read them silently to myself but certainly didn't hold back the sudden outbursts of laughter that were (in)directly targeted at him).
Anyway, although it's been a while since I've blogged, I always have the intention to blog whenever something interesting or funny happens. And in order to remember the funny stuff that happens, I often will jot down a few quick notes in my phone. I occasionally open up this little badboy and skim through it for a little laugh or two when I'm bored. With that being said, I thought I'd get back on the horse and continue sharing the funniness that is my life. Here goes....
This one is word for word what I wrote down in my phone:
R is sleeping next to me in bed and snoring quite loudly. I give him a little "love tap" (aka an elbow to the shoulder) and tell him that there's no snoring in this room, but he's free to go to the guest bedroom and snore as loud as he wants in there. A minute later, he rolls over and says, "No baby, I was just snoring you a love song". LOL What a romantic man I married!
This one happened a few months ago when we were in Las Vegas visiting our fave Las Vegas peeps, a big shout out to Phillip and Cynthia and family!! Woot woot! Aunt Cynthia is my most loyal reader and didn't for a hot second let me forget that I have been majorly slacking on my blog updates the entire time we were visiting :) And look where it got me?! Here I am now, only 7 months later updating my blog! Who'da thunk you'd have such an impact on me Aunt Cynthia?! haha! Love you :)))
So quick preface to this story, R and I were going to breakfast one morning and wanted Lauren, my 14 year old cousin to come along. Here's how the conversation went down:
R: (to Lauren) Come on boo.
L: (Confused look on her face) What? I'm not "boo".
Me: No, it's cool, we call everyone boo.
R: Yeah, "boo" just means "chick".
Me: (Now I'm the confused one) Umm, no. I call you "boo" (talking to R, of course).
R: (Thinks for a second) Oh yeah, "boo" is everyone.
Haha Idk why this made me giggle so much, but every time I think of it, I can't help but lol
Here's a little tidbit that happened with my 3 year old niece, Kaytlyn when I was visiting last month:
Me: Kaytlyn, do you want a piece of gum?
K: No, thank you.
Me: Does your mom let you have gum?
K: No. Does Uncle R let you?
:)
Another R talking in his sleep story:
R is asleep in bed. I climb in next to him and toss an extra pillow to the other side of him. He stirs slightly and then mumbles "I like your handbag". I giggled and said "what?!" just to clarify what I heard. He repeats himself. I say, "Boo, that was a pillow". He barely opens his eyes, enough to realize he was talking in his sleep and then says, "Oh no, I was just dreaming about bags". Hahahahaha!!! I guess it's true! Soul mates do exist and looks like I found mine!
And last but not least, R just decribed a pair of HIS shoes to me as a "wedge"! Idk if I'm more embarrassed that he even knows what wedges are or that he owns a pair of shoes that can be called wedges! Either way, let's never let him live this down, please!
Oh em geeeee, I love that man to pieces! He makes me laugh so much, even if it is at his own expense! :)
HOOOOORAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Yay!!!!! You are back. And that makes me happy. Thanks for the laughs tonight!
ReplyDeleteyay, you are blogging again!!! your blog makes me laugh so hard. :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I missed this one. I'm SO happy your back! Thank you for the nudges Cynthia. I missed these laughs.
ReplyDelete