Me: I wish I could just tell you what to do and you would do it. I would probably feel a lot better.
R: Ya, I wish I were a robot. You could just turn me on when you wanted something done, and then take out my batteries when you were sick of me.
Me: Ya, that would be really nice.
R: It'd be like a real life video game.
Me: That's perfect! You love video games!
R: Ok Honey, I got to get back to work. Love you. Bye.
Somehow my frustration is gone and I'm left with just a little giggle inside. That man sure knows how to turn me on ; )
(Although, R previously telling me that he had accidently brushed his teeth with a tube of Bengay the night before, instead of toothpaste, did make me feel a little better. I was secretly happy he had done that. Hahahahaha! jk....kind of : )
And despite the "misunderstanding" we had earlier, I still just love this man to pieces. And after thinking it over a bit longer, I realized I would actually really dislike having to make all of his decisions for him :)
I know, I was shocked to learn that about myself too, but it's the honest truth, I swear! : )
Anyway, here's my handsome not-so-much-of-a-robot man! I love you Baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment